Although the physical classrooms may be temporarily closed, student learning is very much continuing in the district. To better support continued student engagement, the district has curated grade-level resources, including suggested readings, activities and instructional materials to allow students to maintain skills and concept awareness.
Please review the grade-level specific folders below. Each folder contains instructional materials targeted for grade specific instruction. These resources can be downloaded using any computer, tablet or smartphone. If you have technical issues or questions, please contact TSHelpdesk@eanesisd.net.
To further support the remote learning initiative, the district created a website highlighting the mobile Apps currently used by elementary students. The support website includes information about the App and step-by-step tutorials for using the App. Learn about the Green iPad.
Important Notice: Please click, download and read the Elementary Responsible Use Guidelines for Technology.
View the Elementary Remote Learning Schedule.
Due to copyright, these sites are password protected. Please contact your child's classroom teacher to obtain the password for your student's campus.
In response to the global concern surrounding the COVID-19 and in an attempt to slow the spread of the virus and safeguard the well-being of our students and staff, Eanes ISD has suspended traditional classroom instruction and has implemented a remote learning plan for students in Grades K-12. The remote learning plan includes guidelines for teachers and students for engaging in remote instruction, modified building schedules, grade level recommendations, and technical supports as well as best practices for navigating the remote learning environment.
The K-12 Remote Learning Plans are listed below:
RESOURCES FOR PARENTS:
- Zoom: Videoconferencing Tool
- Zoom: Resources
- Eanes ISD Student Portal - Online Textbooks & Curriculum Resources
- Remote Learning for Students
- Elementary - How We Zoom
- Technical Support Questions - TSHelpdesk@eanesisd.net
- Adding District Approved Apps to Student Devices
- Google Classroom Resources
- Spectrum - Free Internet Access
- Elementary - Setting Restrictions on the Green iPad
- Elementary - Foundational Apps and Tutorials
- Elementary - Seesaw Resources
- Elementary - Showbie Resources
- K-5: Remote Learning Websites - Supplemental Instructional Materials
These sites are password protected. Contact classroom teacher to obtain password for your student's campus.